IATSE Local 23 Rhode Island is accepting apprenticeship applications from September 1st through October 31st, 2016
Local 23 IATSE apprenticeship committee will be recommending several workers for a 2 year apprenticeship program. the selection process will begin after october 31, 2016.
– Must be of legal age to engage in gainful employment (18 years).
– To be considered for apprenticeship, you must satisfy all financial obligations with the Local for this calendar year and up to the three previous years.
– Must serve a two year apprenticeship and pass an examination at the end of that period to become a journeyman.
– If accepted as an apprentice member there will be a $500.00 and a $100.00 fee for filing your apprentice application with the Local and the International.
- You must submit an apprenticeship candidate form post marked between September 1, 2016 and October 31, 2016 to be considered for this program. Committee members will be handing out this form at our various work sites and there is a downloadable PDF version on this website, link below.
Here is a link to the application form and more info,
please fill it out and mail it to the address listed on the form.